What we really believe in our hearts
- Achievable risk premia on financial markets change over time.
- Portfolio diversification is not only based on different asset classes but also on different active investment strategies.
- Carefully selected, active investment strategies can effectively improve the risk/return characteristics of a portfolio.
- „Blind“ implementation of investment strategies can be disappointing and costly. This also applies to missed investment opportunities.
- Risk management should be based on retrospective analyses of facts as well as prospective evaluation of future risks and rewards.
- A good solution does not need to be complicated.
© Copyright 2012 SIGLO, All rights reserved